"Teamwork is number one at Island Floor Centre."
Our team at Island Floor Centre is involved at every step of the flooring process – from initial client conception to installation and follow-up. We strive to create the best flooring experience possible for our clients. Since day one in 1980 teamwork has been integral to who we are. Each of our 39 team members is dedicated to making a difference within the company and for our clients.
If you’re interested in a career at Island Floor Centre we invite you to apply to one of our official opportunities listed below by emailing [email protected]
That being said, we are always on the lookout for talented team members. In the event there are no postings below that suit your skill set, but you are passionate about what you do, we invite you to send us your resumé.
We are looking for a novice tile installer to join our installation team to start immediately. This position is full time. Experience is an asset, but not required.
We are looking for an a hardwood installer to with 5-10 years of experience to join our team. This is a full time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a full cycle Accounts Payable person. Training will be provided by CPA, CGA certified staff in order to facilitate a smooth transition into the company. This is a full time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and maintain vendor master files on the computer
• Matching invoices to packing slips
• Coding and entering invoices into our industry specific computer system
• Reconciling vendor accounts
• Processing payments either electronically or by cheque
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 3 years prior Accounts Payable experience
• Prior experience with a flooring or construction company, an asset but not required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]